Monday, May 31, 2010

Guess What We did this Weekend?

Guess what we did this weekend???
Yep, FUN BUS TO WENDOVER. Surprised? Didn't think so:)
In celebration of the May birthdays this month, Alecia, the twins and mine, it was necessary.
A little Bingo was played...

A little money was won... In Dustin, Alecia, and Patrick's case, a LOT of money was won.

And the Homosexual Quad was born... Danny holding over 500 lbs. of "braun."
Yikes and poor Danny is all I gotta say about that.
Overall, a very entertaining 12 hours the Fun Bus provided us. We're taking Ricker, Cher, G.Phyl and Aunt Jerry in a couple weeks. Gonna be a party!

6 comments:

Jalynn&Kazj Briggs said...

You always look like you have so much fun!! I am jealous!!

its simple love said...

Nice. I've always wanted to go there~ yet to have gone.

Rachael

cheryl said...

Too much fun! I can't wait, but what's the pile on all about...Poor Danny

奎峰 said...

謝謝分享好文章.........................

子名子名 said...

人生最大的榮耀,不是永遠不敗,而是屢仆屢戰........................................

Rangi said...

Holy crap Danny! You are a beast.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love being a red head. My husband is goofy. We both love Chuck a rama. I love antiques, miniature things, and Diet Mountain Dew. My Motto, "Life is RRRRReeeeeeeally Guuuud!" -Nacho.