Alpine Loop

Yesterday we drove through the Alpine Loop and I think for the first time in my life, we nailed our timing.  There was such a great combination of oranges, reds, greens and yellows.  If you haven't driven through yet, do it in the next couple of days, it's seriously one of the prettiest years I remember. 






We were lucky to drive behind my dream car for part of the loop.  I loved hearing the sound of it's engine, it brought back good memories.  SUCH a cute car.
I entitle this, "Brutie contemplating suicide."
I swear I think he had fun.

My cute Chauffeur that let me annoyingly hang out of the sunroof like a goon the entire time.

 Stupid power lines ruining my shot...


My photos really don't do it justice.  It didn't help that we were going about 20 mph the entire time. Many pictures aren't in perfect focus like this one below...
But the colors... aaaah.  I loved it.
Sundance looking so pretty.
 Little Pearl probably wondering why her psycho mom was hanging out the top of the car.

I can't believe how lucky we are to live in such a beautiful place.  To me, the Alpine Loop during Fall is one of the prettiest places on earth.

Comments

Rachel I'm so jealous! I wish I could drive the Alpine Loop this year. It looks gorgeous! And your daughter is so darn cute. :)
meg bird said…
Beautiful pictures! We're going this Saturday, gotta see it before it's gone. haha I can just see you hanging out that sunroof.
Grandma Cher said…
I loved the leaves this year more than ever. They were so pretty! My favorite picture is the second to last! Next after that is Brutie's contemplation!

Popular Posts