Tribute to Varm

Varm, You will be missed!!! Bawled my eyes out yesterday thinkin of all our good memories! We had so much fun. You were my best friend growing up. Night Games, catching snakes and bugs, swimming at the PG Pool, playing dinosaurs, exploring fields, Lake Powell, Chuck-a-Rama, sleep outs in my backyard, ect.

I still remember the last day of school it was pouring rain and how mad your mom got when we filled your Jurassic Park back pack up with worms! We felt so accomplished. You were always SO much fun. The Smart Fam loves you and will always cherish our memories we had with you. Gabriel is such a cute little guy and looks so much like you! I hope he knows how great his dad was. I'll always be grateful that I knew you:)

Comments

cheryl said…
Rachel, That brings back so many memories. Varm was such a cute kid and an important part of our family. We ALL really did love him.
Sydney said…
Varm was such a fun and crazy guy! Remember when I went to Lake Powell with you guys and Varm sat next to me in the back seat? It was one of the most entertaining car rides! I'm so sad to hear this! Good tribute Rach.

Popular Posts