Saturday, September 25, 2010

My cheeks look like a chipmunks...

The last two days I have been feeling like this...

Or this...
And sometimes even this.
My wisdom teeth are growing in!!! My mouth is in A LOT of pain, and my cheeks are REALLY swollen. They look even chubbier than normal. I swear I look like this baby. I really need to get them taken out, but I don't have insurance. Does anyone know anywhere thats kind of cheap or even any research studies? Let me know!
Im sick of these cheeks!!

4 comments:

Krystal Ann said...

I'm in the same boat as you! Mine have been coming in and going back down for the last 2 years! They hurt so bad! Too bad I'm broke

Lauren said...

From a lifetime of chipmunk cheeks I have some expertise in chubby cheeks. One, you don't have chubby cheeks naturally. Two, if my babies end up having cheeks like that I might have to highly consider early cosmetic surgery. Sorry to hear about your teeth though.

Sarah said...

Rach- College Dental (aka Half priced dental) in Orem. Ask to see Dr. Allen. It's hooked on to the hygiene school I go to. They are probably going to take a panorex (the one that spins around your head) x-ray to see them, but, I would call there for sure! :)

Brooke Self said...

so funny! not that you're feeling bad- but the photos! Get well soon!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love being a red head. My husband is goofy. We both love Chuck a rama. I love antiques, miniature things, and Diet Mountain Dew. My Motto, "Life is RRRRReeeeeeeally Guuuud!" -Nacho.