Tuesday, February 12, 2013

If The Shoe Fits...



A couple of months ago, I posted here about Pearl's abnormally wide feet.  I compared them to thick Teddy Bear feet, and now I'm feeling as if I wasn't too far off.  Olivia let us borrow her Build-A-Bear's ruby slippers and they were a perfect fit! (P.S. We had just drove 12 hours through the night which resulted in all of us looking homeless.)
 The 1 1/2 inch heel killed me.  So funny.
And even funnier was to see how well she could walk in them.  I might need to head to the Build-A-Bear store to pick up some more Teddy Bear heels.  I hear from AnnaBelle they even have some cute leopard print??
If the extremely wide Teddy Bear heels fit, then wear it!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

This is freakin hilarious and adorable! she looks so grown up with them on.

Sydney said...

Hahahahahahaha! This is hilarious! Pearl is rocking those heels like she's on a catwalk! Rach, I hope she is sassy because she is so cute that even a little sass won't make her any less adorable. I can't believe she walked in them! Pearl is my new favorite baby model.

Grandma Cher said...

These are such fun pictures. I love the way Pearlie Girl could walk in her first pair of heels. She is already for prom!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love being a red head. My husband is goofy. We both love Chuck a rama. I love antiques, miniature things, and Diet Mountain Dew. My Motto, "Life is RRRRReeeeeeeally Guuuud!" -Nacho.