Christmas Lights and Red & Green.


 Now that we finally started decorating for Christmas, there's a lot of Christmas love filling our home.  Almost more than Brutie can handle.

 Pearl had a breakdown when Danny didn't take her outside to help with the lights.
 So in the freezing cold, I took Smiley out to watch the entertainment.  Entertainment, because let's be honest, putting up  Christmas lights is quite the task.  I think more swear words are dropped in the month of December because of this.  The combination of a slick roof, freezing temps, and then one bulb goes out... FOR THE LOVE!
 Danny came through yet once again and Christmasfied our house.
I love my Coca Cola Santa.  He is an ad from the 1920s.


A girl I used to babysit made these and gave them to us for our wedding.  I love to hang them on the tree every year.  If you look close you can even see a little diamond on my hand!
I can already tell it's going to literally be a Christmas Miracle if the Pearl Girl doesn't pull our tree over.  She is obsessed!
And I'm obsessed with her!  I was snuggling her as much as I could last night by the tree and decided I'd try and take a picture of the two of us.  I love her so much and can't imagine my life without her.  Christmas is going to be so fun this year with her!

P.S. It snowed again today:)

Comments

sharon. said…
Your house is so cute. You're lucky I don't know where you live, or I'd steal your coca cola Santa 😉
Darrell said…
Your house looks like a Christmas postcard!

Popular Posts