Thursday, August 26, 2010

Introducing....

From the People Who Brought You Maxwell....

Now, Introducing...


Simon Reid Smart!!!
Born August 25th, 2010 around 11:00 pm.
8 lbs. 6 oz
20 1/2 inches long
Equipped with A FULL HEAD OF HAIR!!
The proud parents!

He is such a chubby little guy! THEE cutest newborn!
Proud Grandpa Ricker
I already love him so much:)
Rox with the handsome little guy
Grandma Cher was there too, but her pic didn't turn out:(

LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!!! I've never seen a baby with so much hair!
You can't help but touch it!
Beetle thinks he looks kind of like a Sharpei...
This is a Sharpei...

Mindy is doing great and looks annoyingly good right after giving birth!
Good work Minde!
Sweet baby Simon!
Welcome to the Fam!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh....so cute! Rachel thanks so much, I am so happy to see pictures. I wish I could be there. I love him! You are great!

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

Rachel, I didn't know you had a blog! Yea, I'm a fan of that. He is DARLING, and I'm in love with his name. That is something I would pick exactly. Congrats to them!

Sara said...

HE is seriously cute! Thanks for getting pictures up so fast because you know I am dying here to see him. I Love the faux hawk! Sara

cheryl said...

Those pictures are fantastic, but I must admit he is even cuter in person. Who couldn't love little Simon Reid. Thanks for getting pictures out to the world.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love being a red head. My husband is goofy. We both love Chuck a rama. I love antiques, miniature things, and Diet Mountain Dew. My Motto, "Life is RRRRReeeeeeeally Guuuud!" -Nacho.