Monday, July 19, 2010

You Know Your Brother Loves You If...

you look on Facebook and see this young beauty tagged as "Rachel Smart Elder."
To think I wasted all that time Cheerleading.

You know your brother loves you if he hacks into your Facebook account and puts this photo as your profile pic.
Since, I learned from the best I tagged Roman in this.
And Rox in this. Why not get her in on the sibling love?
If you ever need a good laugh just google, "people in spandex." You will not be disappointed. I pretty much just laughed the last half hour of my life away looking through these. I have collected a few of my favs to share...
Yin and Yang
This is Hank.
Anyone looking for a unique family photo? I already own the nude colored unitard if you'd like to borrow it.

Rawr
All this spandex is getting me excited for Halloween. I've got big plans for my nude suit...

2 comments:

Ash Att said...

bahahah!! rachel! this is SO FUNNY!! im pretty sure im laughing my butt off! haha

Rocky said...

I wanted to pick a favorite but I just couldn't do it. Pretty dang funny.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love being a red head. My husband is goofy. We both love Chuck a rama. I love antiques, miniature things, and Diet Mountain Dew. My Motto, "Life is RRRRReeeeeeeally Guuuud!" -Nacho.