Terrible 1.5's?

Millie has been growing up so fast! She is a smart and cunning little thing.
She can be such a sweetheart but she definitely has become a little sass lately.
Petite. Curious. Busy.
Whether she's being a wild woman climbing on tables
Or making a home out of cupboards, she's busy.
Don't get me wrong, at times she is very polite and well mannered.
Then you turn your back and...
She's rolling in cereal
Or trying to drive a Suburban. No biggie.

She's got all of us wrapped around her little finger.
Especially, Danny....

And the Ricker

She may have reached the terrible twos 6 months early...

But how can you stay mad at that face?

Comments

Daniel Elder said…
I love that little millie. Especially the last pic. She is one of a kind that is for sure. Love the post Rach.
Roxanne said…
oh my! Rachel! I love it! Thanks for documenting everything of millie lol youre the best aunt/sister ever! Love you!!!
Lauren said…
Seriously this little girl is just too cute. I feel like I need to meet her and become best friends with this little one. Looks like she's got some crazyfun smart in her!
Mindy said…
Very cute post Rachel, and it is all so true. Millie is so dang cute! Sweet dog silhouettes too, they look like they are standing in an Oprah sign.
Ash Att said…
she is so stinkin cute! i love all of these pictures!
Pearl said…
Oh my gosh. What a little cutie!
Steph said…
wow. she is such a cutie. the smarts always do such good work.
Rangi said…
Cute post. My favorite picture is the one where you guys afro-ed her hair. I would have captioned it "White Chocolate."
cheryl said…
Millie is so lucky to have an Auntie like you. What a darling blog. I love all the pictures, but the funniest to me is when she is rolling in cereal. I can't wait until she grows out of wanting to dump things out though.

Popular Posts