Baby Mill's Is 6 Months

Baby Mills is 6 months!!!  Were you wondering why I was blogging?   At least I blog once a month to keep everyone posted on how stinkin cute she's getting.  Sorry many of you may think this pic is creepy, I like it.
Millie was in one of the most serious moods I have ever seen her in... It was right before nap time.  Regardless, she still took really cute photos.


She loves standing... She just needs a little help.

Her feet are her new best friend:)
SO cute:)  I think she looks like a baby penguin in this pic.
I dont know why I can't get away from the old fashion look.  Maybe her 7 month pics will just be normal...

She has also started biting her lip, it's pretty cute:)
This was towards the end of the Photo Shoot.  Doesn't she look thrilled??? 

6 MONTH OLD MILLIE BEAN!!!!

Comments

Mindy said…
Great job on the photo shoot Rachel! She is so cute in all of those pictures, I love that girls eyes and her eyelashes!
Sarah said…
So cute! I love that you blog cute pics of Millie.
cheryl said…
Rachel you are so good at getting the cutest pics. It didn't hurt that you had a darling subject.
Alea said…
Cute pics Rachel! VERY cute model too!!!
Britanee Walker said…
hey rach i found your blog. baby millie is so cute! great pictures!
Rangi said…
ADORABLE!!!!! need i say more? Sara

Popular Posts